Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Spiritual Rest

This morning I was reading 'Sparking Gems from the Greek' by Rick Renner. The subject was "Spiritual Rest" Matthew 11:28. The study was about taking the time to making God your top priority of the day, everyday. This subject touched home with me. I get up in the morning 5 a.m. planning to spend time with God; sometimes I am totally focus on doing that, then other days I allow distractions to come in. This reminded me that I have to schedule time to sit in God's presence. To rest in Him - " Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." Today, take the time as we go into 2009 to make God part of your schedule everyday. Check out your schedule and make God the top priority of your day, everyday.

This link connects you to Rick Renner talking about the Sparkling Gem of the day. Enjoy! http://www.lightsource.com/ministry/refuel_with_rick/

No comments: